Monday, December 13, 2010

"Wall of Frame" Photo Booth

One night while playing on our blogs, my friend Krystal and I came across this adorable idea from Mostazaseed. We loved this idea and immediatly started drawing up ideas we could do this with.  We decided to test it out and make Krystals family Christmas cards this year.  Here's how it turned out!



So after many hours of hard work, we finally are ready to make it available to our customers!  We are renting this for work and family Christmas parties, a school dance and a few weddings.  If you would like to rent this please contact me! (info@nico-graphics.com). 

These are also available for any theme and other sizes as the frames and pictures can be easily changed.  If you like these, add us as a follower to stay posted on new designs and ideas.  Thanks for reading!!!


3 comments:

  1. That just might be the coolest thing I have seen all year!! I want to use this with my family! Kaylin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! So cool you found inspiration from my blog! I love this! What a great family photo:)

    ReplyDelete