Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Letters to Santa

This week I am offering a FREE printable to all of those who would like to write a letter to Santa.  I will be posting a new design everyday this week.  If you use my printable please add me as a follower, grab a button and leave a comment!  Hope you enjoy the fun different designs.

MONDAY

TUESDAY


WEDNESDAY


THURSDAY


FRIDAY

Today is the last day of our "Santa Letter" collection, I hope you all were able to use these and maybe it helped to give you some of your own ideas for some creative Santa letters.  Send me a picture of your letters and I'll post them so we all can see how creative you all are.  I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas and Santa brings you what you want. 
A big thanks also, to our favorite blog Sassy Sanctuary!

1 comment: