Friday, November 5, 2010

About Nico Graphics

I am so excited to finally have my blog up and ready for the world to see!  I started Nico Graphics in 2008 and it has been a blast! My passion for designing and creating grows more and more each day.  As a graphic designer there are endless possibilities to what you can do and I only wish there was more time in the day to accomplish everything.  Nico Graphics (short for Nicolette) is a business dedicated to helping small businesses with all their marketing needs.  I understand what it means to be a small business with the need of branding and marketing on a budget.  I have helped many small businesses come up with promotional plans and graphic ideas without large costs.  After talking with the business owners and assistants I help strategically plan to help bring attention to their business, event and promotions.  Different businesses need different things, and I am here to help your business or event look professional and creative.  Stay posted to see what businesses I've helped and what businesses are creating on a small budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment